Join Our Volunteer Corps
EMBRACE THE SLOW FOOD MOVEMENT AND SUPPORT
GOOD, CLEAN, FAIR FOOD FOR ALL IN THE COUNTY OF SACRAMENTO
Thank you for your interest in Slow Food Sacramento. Our efforts are made possible with the involvement of individuals like you who make up our Volunteer Corps. Your involvement will contribute in a meaningful way to the Slow Food movement and together we can create long-term, important changes in the Sacramento urban and county food systems.
Here are some of the exciting volunteer opportunities available:
- Participate in Event Planning
- Assist with Public Relations and Promotions
- Assist with Website and Graphic Design
- Write Content for Website and Newsletter
- Represent SFS at Community Events (tabling)
- Assist at Events (dinners, mixers, fundraisers, film festivals, etc.)
- Join in Advocating for Access to Healthy Foods in Schools
- Promote Urban Gardening
- Participate on a Committee (Events committee, Membership committee, other).
For more information on volunteer opportunities, please contact Kelsey Maher,
volunteer coordinator via e-mail at email@example.com.
∗ Seeking Volunteers to Serve as Slow Food Sacramento Ambassadors at Upcoming Events
∗ Our Strength is Our Volunteers
Contact Us to get started.